Thursday, June 7, 2012

Armchair BEA Day 4


Share a fun aspect of your blog or life that may be completely separate from books.

Wow, I don't even know if I ever do something fun that isn't book related. Truth is, that I am an extremely shy person. The whole face to face thing with other people isn't really my cup of coffee. I'm totally OK interacting with people when they aren't able to see my face though.
But what do I like to do for fun? I love to go the movies with my friends, I love to take my three year old niece to the movies and I love to watch her talk ( her face is so expressive!). 
On the not so fun side of my life there is work. I work at a fast food restaurant and the stories at that place are a' plenty. There is intrigue and infidelity and drama and costumers that you hate and creepy costumers and costumers that put smiles on your face. There is always getting up early and not enough sleep and very kind people who will help you get through the toughest days without asking for anything in return. 
As you can see, I am a very boring person. But a happy one, because when things get tough, I always turn to books.



No comments: